AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword research

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I am trying to do keyword research to promote fast food restaurants - burgers etc on google display network.

I have been using keyword tool....if anyone could give me good themes or ideas...my campaign isn't performing and keywords AVG CPC is very high...and i am directing the users to my fan page...dese r clients requirements...amongst all the targeting option i found contextual targeting is the cheapest.I have created ad groups like food, recipes, shopping, fashion, sports etc.I am little lost on which keywords or adgroups should i create.

Re: Keyword research

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello !

I have read many articles in this forum , but this is not the place to obtain a complete custom configuration from what people might type in their 5 minute spare time. There is simply to much work into such a task, hours, maybe days. Have you tried the local google Partners, maybe there are some willing to turn your campaign profitable.

I have read your previous posts, so I know what settings you have attempted. This is my advice regarding contextual targeting : 

1) Use the exclusion "Below the fold" described here

http://www.google.com/ads/innovations/abovethefold.html

2) Use text ads along with banners, they are cheaper as they occupy the space of 1/3 from a banner.