Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Traffic Estimate - Mobile Devices

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I would like to know that how can we pull keyword traffic estimates on mobile devices?

Thanks!

~Rehan 

~Rehan
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword Traffic Estimate - Mobile Devices

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

There is an option to select Mobile devices in the AdWords Keyword Tool which will enable you to find keyword search volumes on Mobiles.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rehan,

You can set your special campaign for mobile ad. just have a look on video

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rehan

Of course you can,in the "advanced options and filters" drop down in the keyword tool you can select the device you want the stats for!

Note,as far as mobile devices are concerned there are 3 options:

1) All mobile devices= WAP Phones + Smart phones with full browsers.

2) WAP phones ie. phones which have WAP web browsers.

3) Mobile devices with full browsers(HTML) which are commonly known as smartphones.

So,as an advertiser you can choose which device you want the stats for. Also tablets are not part of "mobile devices with full browsers".

Hope it helps.

Best

Mudit

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Well my question is about traffic estimator tool & not about keywords tool.

BTW thanks all for revert.

~Rehan 

~Rehan

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rehan, 

So you should use Traffics Estimator tool.

After creating campaign go on Tools and Analysis Tab go on drop down menu than select Traffic Estimator.

Regards

-Vicky

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Aah..No in the "traffic estimator" tool you cant segment the data in terms of devices.

Mudit 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi voldemrt,

My question is how can we figure out or segregate traffic estimate for mobile searches.

Traffic estimator tool doesn't have option to choose devices like desktop or mobile, so the data which appears for eg., Daily Clicks should be aggregate of all devices.

In case if you want to run your campaign only on mobile devices & you are looking for expected number of daily clicks, then how can we figure out this data.

Hope this will provide more clarity on question.

~Rehan 

~Rehan

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hi,

I am not too sure of the answer.. May be u can look out at Bid Stimulator for keywords and adgroups to get random idea of bids per estimated impressions.

Sorry, Just a thought.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rehan,

I got awnser for your question but as such no clicks estimator in adwords for particular mobile device in my knowledge but you can estimate monthaly traffic.

Go on Tools and Analysis Tab go on drop down menu select keyword tool > in keyword tool there is a option of Advanced Options and Filters > go on Show Ideas and Statistics for > there are two option one for WAP and anather for full web browsers > click on search you will get estimated mothaly traffic on mobile device for particular keyword.

Regards
-Vicky