AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Status Issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team ,

I am very satisfy with support team no one is ready to helping properly . we have lot of trust on google . google is a big company but this is surprise for me google support does not response .

I have called in customer support team last one week then i have explain my issue . my issue was in keyword status i am getting good quality score but ad status is showing no . when i go ad preview & diagnostic toll & Google search then i put the same keyword then ad is showing . last Friday i had called then team members is saying we will resolve the issue with in 48 hours . today i have called also there are four person they said we are transfering the call in concern team after that i have explained the all issue to 5 person then he told me there is no technical team here i was surprised & he doesn't ready to transfer my call to supervisor also .
I would like to request you please resolve my issue ..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Keyword Status Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the reason why you can not see your ad in diagnostic tool? Have you stats for your KWs or they or they do not show never? Although you have great Quality Score, your competitors may have the same QS and then is important your bid and ad rank.

T.

Re: Keyword Status Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ,

Thanks for responding . i am facing the issue on the all keyword . i have
increased the bid rate also if you see in campaign & I am getting the
quality score like 8, 9 ,10 you can check i am sharing the screen sort ...

[image: Inline image 1]

In This screen sort you can see clearly i am getting 10 quality score but
ad status is showing NO . but if i entered the same keyword in google
search & ad preview diagnostic toll then ad is showing .

Keyword Status Issue

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Print S,

Does the keyword show impressions? The keyword status "showing: no" is for that moment only. I've seen keywords with a number of impressions that show this message. I've also seen keywords that trigger an ad in Ad Preview and Diagnostics where the status message is the same.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Keyword Status Issue

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Print S,

Based on the details provided in your post, it looks like you are concerned about the status column. You can use the keyword diagnosis tool in the details - drop down menu under keywords tab to diagnose your ad visibility issue. Also, make sure that you are receiving impressions for your ads.

Hope this helps! 

Thanks,

Sakthi