Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword- Plural & Singular

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have singular and plural versions of my keyword (office space for rent and office spaces for rent) in 2 adgroups. But when I check my search terms of "office space for rent", I can find "office spaces for rent" as well. This indicates that search term % of plural form goes down as plural is shown in singular keyword . Also, does this affect the QS of plural form? As CTR & landing poage experience is mapped to singular keyword?

Is it advisable to have only singular keyword and let adword take the plural form, so that the performance metric will not be divided between singular & plural?

Thanks in advance,

Sowmya N

1 Expert replyverified_user

Keyword- Plural & Singular

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

These are close variants of  each other.  Each could be matched to the query  and trigger the ad depending  on the algorithm decision.  The system includes close variants (plural verb forms, etc.)  within  the singular form. So merge the 2 keywords into one.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’