Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Optimization

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Regarding keyword i have question, can anybody help.

1. Which keyword is best? eg:

[goolging advertise adwords]

[google advertise adwords]

is, suffic keyword worth to add along without suffix keyword.

2. How to consistently maintain the Q.S?

3. Is it possible manually can i bid for keyword in Target cpa? I don't think so, it is not possbile.

google will optimize based on historic of account. But however, i change one of the keyword from

phrase match to exact match. It showing pending for review. After few hrs it approved with maxcpc bid.

4. As far know adwords showing close variant keyword for match type. howver if if i add these is it benefit for campaign performance. many time facing low Q.S for that close variant kw.? how you are ding these?

how is it happen?

10Re: Keyword Optimization

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

1. Which keyword is best? eg:

[goolging advertise adwords]

[google advertise adwords]

is, suffic keyword worth to add along without suffix keyword.

You need to check performance of keywords, and use more profitable or use [google advertise adwords] and adwords using plural and misspelling/close variant for exact

2. How to consistently maintain the Q.S?

I recommend create automation report and segment in different ad groups/campaigns keywords by QS

3. Is it possible manually can i bid for keyword in Target cpa? I don't think so, it is not possbile.

google will optimize based on historic of account. But however, i change one of the keyword from

phrase match to exact match. It showing pending for review. After few hrs it approved with maxcpc bid.

You may create campaign with this bidding type

Re: 10Re: Keyword Optimization

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you Vladimir B

Can anybody clarify my fourth question? Thank you

Re: Keyword Optimization

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Raj,

For 4 Point

You can add close variant to your account, these KW's will have there own QS and will not hamper the QS of other keyword.

Keep close variant in other adgroup and add these close variant as negative in another adgroup.
That way QS of another close variant will not hamper.

Regards,
Manish