4.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set my campaign but unable to select keywords for this because my budget is $10 daily, but my all keywords which I selected from keyword planner tool has high my keyword is "seo company" this is related to my site but is suggested bid is $23 what I will do? Please help me how I select keywords

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword Help

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Kanchan,

Unfortunately if the keywords you are wanting to target are outside of your budget then you will never be able to appear for those keywords.

On such a small budget you will have to look for certain relevant keywords that are not as heavily competed. I would normally suggest targeting longtail keywords but with the rise in BMM these keywords are seeing a lot more competition than before, so even they miat be out of your price range.

The other option is to condense your budget, if you have $10 a day, then perhaps spend $70 one day a week. This is obviously not ideal in any way but it is an option.

Perhaps use the tool to crawl your site and suggest keywords, you may find or two low competition gems that way.

The only option you really have is to keep searching for low competition key words and start building a solid account so that QS will begin to come into play making those high competition terms a little bit cheaper when you first ad them to your account.

Good Luck

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Kanchan,

In addition to what has been said above, I would like to add that niche market you are trying to target (i.e. I believe related to SEO company) is very-very competitive and you are getting suggested bid as high because the advertisers have been using these sort of terms with high bidding in the past. That's the prime reason.

As said above, I would also encourage you to find out some long tail keywords and then try to implement them inside your account.

Use ad scheduling according to the business website and try to run your campaigns according to the business hours because of budget restrictions which you have.

You might give a thought about running a low budget Display Campaign if that's possible because generally you don't have to bid so high as you do in Search campaigns.

Last but not the least, remember that Keyword Planner is a tool and gives you the data with approximate values. So it has to be used upto that extent and rest is when you actually create the campaigns and optimize them.

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am confused, please help me experts
suppose seo.com is my url
my keyword are seo service
local seo
seo company
but these are high bid keyword & you suggested target long tail
please suggest me long tail keywords & how I will adjust in ad
can you create one campaign for me please?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please Reply Clynton Sir

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kanchan

One more addition to the above great answers, try making a new Display Campaign using CPC bidding and bid as low as $0.05 cents or $.10 cents and see how many impressions and clicks you will get from that. You can even target a specific website, if you have one in your mind to show your ads.

Use re-marketing feature to show you ads to the users who previously visited your website with some attractive banners and offers to again pitch them for buying your services.

Hope this helps!

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
but keyword planner don't show 0.05 cents keywords. where i'll find those keyword & how i'll manage.
I am just practice. Can you give me live example?
I means just imagine my website is seo.com & my keywords are seo company but these are high bid keyword & my budget is $10 a day. Expert suggest me target long tail keywords & i want demo. Can you give?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Again

I am suggesting to make a Adwords Display Campaign instead of Search Network Campaign. Since you daily budget is quite low, getting traffic through display network can be a better option. Use the same keywords which you wan to use in Search campaign as display keywords and when you start getting impressions on placements, start filtering out them as per their performance.

Abhishek

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir

Why are you giving technical reply?
let me clear something.
my job is to search good keywords & create headline and descriptions.
My TM gave me query i.e our budget is $10 a day and find good keywords which searches has good & suggested bid is low in keyword planner tool.
He gave me some example keywords like seo company, seo service, local seo & target country USA.
What do i do? all these keywords has high bid near about $20. How i'll manage these keywords.
Can you suggest me anything?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kanchan,

The USA is a very competitive market and there are rarely cheap keywords . For keyword research you can also use this tool : www.semrush.com and also learn from this article how to search for terms using underscore 

http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/08/06/keyword-research-tips

I am sorry , I cannot give you a better answer such as a direct list of cheap seo related keywords for US.

To get help from within your account you can use the free chat line with google from this link, because they can look into your account directly

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en