AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Make the most out of your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Key phrase recommendation for AdExpress campaign. ??

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I need some help for my Ad Express campaign, I'm getting some clicks, but don't think I'm getting right people to email me. So, they are making their way to my site, just not taking the bait. So one of two things happening, my site is not compelling or I'm bringing the wrong people to my site.
Id like help with attracting the right people. My business is Real Estate, I off full service real estate sales at a significantly reduced rate. Can you help me with who see's my ad? You don't currently have a category that fits well. Can you help me with this? Thank you, Susan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Key phrase recommendation for AdExpress campaign. ??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Susan A,

The most likely thing that is happening is that your website is lacking a direct call to action for people to take when they arrive on it. It is important to have a call now button or a get help now button or something like this. And you want plenty of quality content that is highly-relevant to your ads. 

Next down, as you already now by your inquiry, is the category and search phrases tied to your Google AdWords Express account. Please check out these two links, which will guide you well.

Choosing the right products.

Search Phrases.

Be sure to click about all of the links on those pages and learn all you can about the system and processes. If we can help further, please let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James