Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Judging mobile success

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone.

I have a client whose customers are " late adopters" when it comes to mobile, they reiceved little mobile volume and it never generated any sales. I insisted it was worth taking a fresh approach, with mobile specific adcopy, sitelinks etc, so we ran a test. 

In terms of results, mobile traffic is the highest they have ever received (still only 5% of overall traffic) and CTR is at a record high, however we still lack sales.  So to the client, this is not been a successful exercise. I am trying to convince them that mobile isn't just about sales, (apparently 50% of all mobile queries don't end in a conversion) and that it plays a vital role in the research phase/ top of the conversion funnel.  I am struggling though to come up with a convincing argument, anybody have any ideas for any other stats/reports i can use to win them over.

Thanks 

Ps i ran a cross device report and it came up with 0 sales.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Judging mobile success

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I have found these resources and case sites, by Google, very helpful to convince clients to "go mobile";

How to Approach Multi-Device Sites for Your Business

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’