AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is there anyone who has comprehensive understanding about Adposition?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ad position is not improving in spite of good quality score and required bid. So, please let me know how to improve it if Ad relevance, quality score, and landing page experience is above average?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amit k,

Every advertiser would like to have the #1 top position, however, only one of them can. Does it sound logical to you that a few of your competitors might perhaps be able to do the same great job that you do? A second factor to consider is that a #1 top position is not always advantageous due to a lot of clicks without genuine commercial interest.

If you stick to an improved avg ad position, you ever considered launching a target search page location automated bid strategy? It controls your bids to enhance the likelihood that your adverts show at the top of the SERP or at least on the first page.

Best,

Lakatos

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Amit k,

Also, note that the Expected impact of ad extensions and other ad formats also play a vital role in fluctuating the ad rank and hence the ads positions.

Competitors' using bid adjustments for location, device and ad scheduling may outrank you with your current bids.

I would recommend you to use bid adjustments after proper analysis and using ad extensions.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’