AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any way to see data for multiple customer ids at once?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to see the total number of keywords for each customer id. However, there are around 900 ids. Is there any way to see the numbers all together at once by uploading a csv file of the customer ids?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there any way to see data for multiple customer ids at once?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

anuraagk wrote:

I need to see the total number of keywords for each customer id. However, there are around 900 ids. Is there any way to see the numbers all together at once by uploading a csv file of the customer ids?

I am not quite sure which ids you are referring to here. There is an Id metric in terms of ad copies which you have in your account.

Also, you don't get the specific data like for your customers and all. All you get is consolidated data showing number of clicks, conversions, impressions etc...in terms of Adwords.

If you can elaborate more on your query, that would be helpful in addressing the issue more specifically.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am referring to the internal customer ids. The ones you enter into the ICS search box to get details about the campaigns within them. So for each customer i need to know the total number of keywords across all campaigns for that customer. Manually, I would have to enter the customer id every time and look at the total number of keywords. This needs to be done for 930 such customers. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello.

Are you managing 930 customers in the same MCC and you want a report for all of them?

If you do, go to "My Client Center" and click the "Client Reporting" tab. Then "Create report", blue button, and from there on choose the report you want, which clients (all if you want) and the columns you want. Customer ID is available as a column.

Hope this is what you wanted.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.