AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any way to see ads on placement in real time?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have some placements where my display ads running and I am getting clicks as well (as per adwords report).

I want to see my ads myself and how it looks and where exactly it shows on placements.

Is there any way or trick to do same? I want to see it in real time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
September 2015

Re: Is there any way to see ads on placement in real time?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

to find your ads in GDN sometimes is not so simple, because Adwords doesn't have Ad Preview and Diagnosis for GDN.

I use next trick when I want to find my ad. I choose one placement in one of ad groups (if this adgroup has a retargeting audience - the chance that you will find ad higher) and increase the bid for this placement (put much higher bid than always) than I go to this placement and catch my ad.

Also few days ago I've found this google form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/screenshot_req_ru this I hope will make searching easier if you need to make screenshot for your client, for example.

Hope this help

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mansoor,

I think this discussion can help you - https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/where-can-i-check-my-display-ads-are-runn...

Thanks,
Kaushik
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

to find your ads in GDN sometimes is not so simple, because Adwords doesn't have Ad Preview and Diagnosis for GDN.

I use next trick when I want to find my ad. I choose one placement in one of ad groups (if this adgroup has a retargeting audience - the chance that you will find ad higher) and increase the bid for this placement (put much higher bid than always) than I go to this placement and catch my ad.

Also few days ago I've found this google form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/screenshot_req_ru this I hope will make searching easier if you need to make screenshot for your client, for example.

Hope this help

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry this is not the answer of my question.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mansoor S,

Welcome to the forum,

Its not that easy to see the display ads on real time.Even there is no such tool in Adwords to check this think. Your ads will not show every time on any specific placement unless your bid & budget is high.Again Targeting is another important factor which will decide where your ads will appear & who will see this ads..

Hope this help...