AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any importance of attribitution modelling for Remarketing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I have been wondering for last few weeks while using attribution modelling in Remarketing, does it add any value to performance optimization ?

If yes, can you please share your experience for how to use it effectively ?

Thanks,

Ashutosh Nagare.

Re: Is there any importance of attribitution modelling for Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashutosh,

Yes it certainly helps in remarketing depending upon what model you are following. For example, i work in insurance sector and for few visitors, I have to follow "First Interaction attribution" model wherein their first interaction is coming to my product page and leaving afterwards.
I am running remarketing campaigns for these visitors for the same product but with more targeted ads and its really working for me.

Suggestion: You have to run these campaigns for min 2-3 months before noticing any results. Dont worry, in 7-8 months, it will reduce your overall ROI.

Hope this helps.

Re: Is there any importance of attribitution modelling for Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Mreenal,

But I fail to understand the emphasis given on attribution model, from my understanding it is to assign credit for the channels that added to your conversion. I do agree the fact that it can be used for re-engagement but I am confused to use this for sign up new users and especially with a remarketing list.

Can you enlighten me with more details If my understanding is wrong.

Cheers,

Ashutosh Nagare