AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any importance of attribitution modelling for Remarketing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I have been wondering for last few weeks while using attribution modelling in Remarketing, does it add any value to performance optimization ?

If yes, can you please share your experience for how to use it effectively ?

Thanks,

Ashutosh Nagare.

Re: Is there any importance of attribitution modelling for Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashutosh,

Yes it certainly helps in remarketing depending upon what model you are following. For example, i work in insurance sector and for few visitors, I have to follow "First Interaction attribution" model wherein their first interaction is coming to my product page and leaving afterwards.
I am running remarketing campaigns for these visitors for the same product but with more targeted ads and its really working for me.

Suggestion: You have to run these campaigns for min 2-3 months before noticing any results. Dont worry, in 7-8 months, it will reduce your overall ROI.

Hope this helps.

Re: Is there any importance of attribitution modelling for Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Mreenal,

But I fail to understand the emphasis given on attribution model, from my understanding it is to assign credit for the channels that added to your conversion. I do agree the fact that it can be used for re-engagement but I am confused to use this for sign up new users and especially with a remarketing list.

Can you enlighten me with more details If my understanding is wrong.

Cheers,

Ashutosh Nagare