AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is the new Google Adwords change fraud and useless?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Earlier Google Adword took 10-15 minutes to analyze a campaign completely which helped the PPC Experts to make any changes quickly to increase their conversion, bidding s, clicks and impressions. But now it takes 24-48 hours to analyze the data which causes a lot of inconvenience and loss of capital. According to me Google is cheating the PPC experts and exploiting them through this useless change. Kindly give your views and support me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is the new Google Adwords change fraud and useless?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jhon,

Everything is always in constant evolution and the changes sometimes are more complex than others. Sometimes change is more difficult for one person to work with, too, versus another. 

I can agree that the new interface is quite different from the old. Yet, I have to see it as AdWords being a proprietary product of Google, which is used at will and not essential to breathing air as a human... so in that respect, it cannot be a fraud or useless. You could stop using it anytime as you are not locked into a contract for use. 

These claims/feelings/aggravations are personal to you and not a basis for the overall product to all users. 

All the Best,

James