AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is someone else having problems with keyword planner these days?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While I am doing basic keyword research on the Planner it keeps on failing in showing results and I need to press Get Ideas a several times until I get the right result.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is someone else having problems with keyword planner these days?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Could you elaborate on "failing in showing results"?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am getting this message in yellow background bellow the Keyword Ideas button :

"There was a problem retrieving ideas, please try again. "

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hmm... Try refreshing the browser .
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tried that yesterday, even tried working in a different browser ( Firefox ) and from a different MCC and I still get that message. I am not entirely blocked in my work but as I said it, sometimes I need to click even 4 times on Get Ideas to see the keyword results.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Eror.png

Here's what I get when I type the keyword and hit Get Ideas. After that I click 3-4 times in order to get the results.