AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is someone else having problems with keyword planner these days?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While I am doing basic keyword research on the Planner it keeps on failing in showing results and I need to press Get Ideas a several times until I get the right result.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is someone else having problems with keyword planner these days?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Could you elaborate on "failing in showing results"?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am getting this message in yellow background bellow the Keyword Ideas button :

"There was a problem retrieving ideas, please try again. "

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hmm... Try refreshing the browser .
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tried that yesterday, even tried working in a different browser ( Firefox ) and from a different MCC and I still get that message. I am not entirely blocked in my work but as I said it, sometimes I need to click even 4 times on Get Ideas to see the keyword results.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Eror.png

Here's what I get when I type the keyword and hit Get Ideas. After that I click 3-4 times in order to get the results.