Is my google ads working ?
i set set up my Google ads yeterday. The status of my ads is eligible. However, if I click Ad preview and diagnosis tools. I can't see my ads. Would you help me to check if my google ads is running properly or not?
Re: Is my google ads working ?[ Edited ]
August 2016 - last edited August 2016
Here is a helpful link!
"Ads marked as "Eligible" are still under review. We review most ads within 1 business day, but some reviews may take longer because some ads require more complex review. If your ad is marked "Eligible" for more than 1 full business day, you can contact us and we'll be happy to help you."
Here are some questions you should answer for yourself:
- Do I have active keywords in my AdGroup and are they getting any traffic?
- Is there any notice that my billing information needs to be updated?
- Are my ads not scheduled to run at that time?
- Has my daily budget run short?
- Do I have my location set to a geo that aligns with my targeting?
- Is my AdGroup/Campaign Active?
- Are my bids too low?
- Are my keywords too narrow?
Re: Is my google ads working ?
Hi @andrea k,
There can be several reasons for ads not showing. Using this troubleshooting tool can be helpful - https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en