Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is it safe..?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Is it safe to share clients website URL in this community in order to gets reviews on website with respect to Adwords. Are there any chances that people will contact them directly and steal the client from me..?

Frank

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is it safe..?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have never seen anyone complaining about such a thing.

Use a shortcut url to post it and delete the link by editing your initial post when you are done with receiving advice. That is what I would do.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Franklin J
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Frank, I wish more posters would post their URLs here, it'd make our lives a lot easier. To be honest, you're at risk of your client being contacted by anyone who searches the web. If a consultant is looking for clients then there are easier ways to find them than trying to take them away from an existing manager.

As Adrian has said, if you're overly concerned, post the URL just for a limited time, or remove it once you have the answers you need. That should limit your visibility.

Jon
AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is a better idea, put the link as a picture in a Jpg that you can remove from a website and post here a shortcut URL to that picture. This way even if the cache holds the shortcut link , it will lead to nowhere once you delete the picture Smiley Happy