AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to get 200 conversions in two days in west delhi ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Below are the details

The TG - all age group

Geo- west delhi

Campaign - only text ads

niche: cardic (medical)

Goal:

Conversions -200 needed

Clicks - 10000

Duration 48 hours.

Is that possible since we have limitations of area ?

If yes do guide me for further

Regards

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to get 200 conversions in two days in west delhi ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pulkit,

It depends...

What's your conversion goal? I assume it's form submissions.

If it is so, practically, it would be difficult to get that many quality conversions in a small geography like West Delhi.  You won't be able to target your ads only to West Delhi precisely. Even if you go with Radius Targeting, it won't be that accurate. It would be like expecting too much. 

My two cents.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Pulkit,

In addition to great response by RatanJha, I would also say that it is really unrealistic to me. Firstly you can target that specific area in AdWords via Radius targeting which isn't accurate as Ratan stated. You need to target Delhi and then 200 conversions in 2 days, tbh seems like a dream come true! (Largely depends on goals) Smiley Happy I never prefer to commit any exact number to my client but can always give estimated numbers.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
yaa i looked at historical data at this CPC even 50 conversions seems difficult. the overall search volume of keywords is 1,00,000 and taking 1% CTR will get me to about 1000 clicks and if we multiply it with realistic approach i.e. 1% it comes out to be 10 conversions.

But I think i have made mistake..but that how learning comes Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
well i just calculated figures now and saw what realistic approach would be , I have gone through previous reports and saw that none of short stint campaigns even touched mark of 30, so I think I made huge mistake.
But mistakes teach you most valuable lessons in life and here I have learned one Smiley Happy
Regards

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Well, that wasn't a mistake at all Pulkit, you seemed over-optimistic when you said 200 Smiley Happy . It's completely okay.

I think this number is going to be difficult to be achieved even if somebody a door-to-door marketing. West Delhi is not that big, and then people for specific segment you need, would be dramatically less.

On a lighter note, they are fitness freaks, so there would lesser number of people with cardic problem. @NehaGupta would agree Smiley Happy  Smiley Tongue

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
lol,
But even if i reach nearby the target it will be a great learning experience.

accha tell me can number of clicks on "Call extension" on text be tracked ? if yes how
Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Ratan-Jha Agree! haha Smiley Tongue

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@Ratan-Jha @NehaGupta now thank me as i gave u guys reason to laugh, be it on me Smiley Tongue

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@pulkit t yes, you can track clicks on 'call extension'. You can segment data by Click Type to see this.  More about Segments is here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454072?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha