AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is it Good to run PPC campaign for landing page of the site or for the proper site .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sumit_Prasad
September 2015

Re: Is it Good to run PPC campaign for landing page of the site or for the proper site .

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sumit

As a matter of fact, you can do either of them technically. However, best practice and/or a professional attitude would require you to link the ad copy to the proper page of your website.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sumit_Prasad
September 2015

Re: Is it Good to run PPC campaign for landing page of the site or for the proper site .

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sumit

As a matter of fact, you can do either of them technically. However, best practice and/or a professional attitude would require you to link the ad copy to the proper page of your website.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ya the main problem if i link my ad copy or landing page with the website page is leads gereation as on main website there are 22 different cilents on same website , and the problem with the landing page is that we cant give the sufficient details of the products on single landing page ??