AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is anyone else having problems with Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We had 2 Google accounts and we now have 1 account because all of a sudden Google stopped verifying us. So we delete 1 account. (long story and all because we started google shopping.)

We were told by Google Adwords in India (we are located in the USA) that we had a balance on the account. After going over the accounting and found out that we over paid $1k and we were owed a credit, 

Google Adwords did verify that they made a error and said a credit will be available to us. Then as soon as they said that our Adwords account was blocked due to "Google technical issues". It has been over a month. Our advertising has completely stopped. Not only Google is loosing money on us, we are to from potential customers. They even reuse for us to file a formal complaint about this issue. We also get the run around and they also refuse us to speak to someone in the USA. (Please read the laws about this.) Even when we ask to speak to a manager we were told no until yesterday, because my boss did not ask this time, he demanded to speak to a manager. But the manager was clueless on what to do.

I found out later that the technical problem (after asking the same question 10 times or more) that it had to do with the verification after working with someone in Google Shopping tat we started in April. But I do not even know if that is true.

Should we remove our advertising? 

How long does technical issues take for Google to repair? 

Is this normal to wait over a month to get things fixed?

Someone from the office was told no longer than 20 days and she said she asked the question at least 10 times before she got that answer. WE kept getting the runaround every time we call.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is anyone else having problems with Google Adwords?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Allen,
This doesn't sound like an ideal situation. I'm going to look into this for you.

Without knowing the details of your case, some technical issues can takes weeks (and sometimes months) to fix, if they are sever enough.

You can file a complaint about the service you received at this link: https://goo.gl/QmgKn

However, I'll reach out on the email address associated with this Community profile.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We never heard for you. Did you send your email?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Allen,
I spoke to the manager of that team who said he called you?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Kathleen,

This is one of the problems we are having. They say they are going to call us and 95% of the time never due or pretend they due. We never received a call from a manager. The last time we spoke to anyone from adwords was 7/2/2015. That is when I demanded to speak to a manager, but the manager did not know what to do.
Thank you for your help so far.

Allen

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Allen,
Did someone named Kavita call you?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Kathleen,

We did not receive a call from Kavita, We have not spoke to anyone from Google except from you which we are very grateful for your help. Did they tell you they were going to call us. We get that promise all the time then the next day we have to call them back. This is one of the runarounds we get. When did Kavita say they were going to call us? Remember we just had 4th of July, but I did not even receive a voicemail. I checked all our phones and my cell and still nothing. What ever you can do will be great.
Thank you,

Allen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Kathleen,

First of all I want to say thank you for all your help. We finally got the phone call. I was informed by Kavita that you will be monitor this account after Jenny, my assistant had to pry it out of her. So I want to say thank you for all your help so far. You are the first person who is really helping us out.

Allen

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Hi Allen,
Great to hear. Let me know if I can be of any further help, however the email thread you've been corresponding on with the AdWords team will be the best ones to reach out to for updates on the technical issue.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Kathleen,

Kavita told us that she will get in touch with us in 48 hours. We are now about 72 hours after the last phone call. Do you know why the delay? Do you or anyone know what is going on? Can we get a phone call with an update ASAP.

Allen