AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Is Gmail Sponsored Promotion available in Indian Adwords Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

After doing some research I came to know that GSP is not available in Indian adwords account. It is only available in US based adwords accountonly and that too with the help of your google rep. It's not a part of standard google adwords account.

But to add to my surprise I just now saw an ad (GSP Ad) in my promotional inbox of an Indian Travel Agency. I'm pretty much sure that this agency is 100% india based and doesn't have any US counterparts.

Is it now available in India?

Regards

Bipin Singh

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is Gmail Sponsored Promotion available in Indian Adwords Account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bipin,

As Calin (AdWiser) suggests in the thread below, "reach may have been broadened".

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/How-to-Create-Gmail-Promotional-New-Ads/td...

But still there is no official confirmation from Google.

Try contacting your Google rep or local support to find if you are eligible for this.

Deepak

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Bipin,

It is not available for Indian advertisers so far. But some Indian player is using GSP Ads with USA billing address or some agency is using on behalf of client with USA billing address.

This is why you are seeing ads of such Indian company.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Bipin.
Few of the agency (currently doing) routing the billing through Singapore to get it activated. You may reach out to your Google rep to know about those agencies who could do this for you

regards
Animesh

Is Gmail Sponsored Promotion available in Indian Adwords Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bipin,

It's almost 2yrs now, Is still GSP Ad isn't available in India? If Yes what is the way to do it? and how to do the Cross-platform marketing, based on customer's product purchase history.