Guide Me
star_border

Irrelevant Converted Clicks from Double Click Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

Have a Good Day!

I am getting leads from converted clicks(Leads) from Display campaign. But most of the convertedclicks(Leads) are irrelevant.How to i reduce getting irrelevant leads.

Thanks,

Kalirajan.S

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Irrelevant Converted Clicks from Double Click Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kali
Great question.

Just like when you want to weed out non performing keyword clicks, you can do the same with sites and apps on the display network. The support center actually has some great examples and steps to take here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454012?hl=en

The shared library also allows you to list negative placements.

Finally, you might also want to try a managed placement campaign that contains only placements that are relevant and/or convert well: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/99502?hl=en

Hope that helps.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Dave,
Thanks for your reply

My main concern in Double click ads is, the content and Showing ads is totally different.
For example:

the Ad Content is "Vehicle Find" but Google show the Ad is "Home for PG, Chennai" so this main issue.
Thanks

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

"How to i reduce getting irrelevant leads"

Sure you can exclude Display placements which have a low conversion rate to optimize traffic , but I read your question differently.

Is your intention to separate in AdWords "conversions that result in an order" from "conversions that do not result in an order" , as in you have a single conversion type, a form completion and some people who complete the form do not finalize the order ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Adrian, looks like we both read the question wrong.

Kali, if the incorrect ad is showing based on the content, you're going to need to use tighter themed ad groups so that Google knows exactly what ads to display in the content.

If you want to break down the problem you are experiencing in as much detail as possible, remembering that we cannot see what you see, that will allow us to give you some more tailored advice.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Ya Dave,
thanks,

Please find screenshot for example of my issue,
http://content.screencast.com/users/Kalirajan/folders/Jing/media/98d278ae-2321-482c-81e1-eb9f5137fc0...

I need to how its happen and how to exclude this issue

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kalirajan

I don't recognize the interface from your screenshot. Is it an AdWords Express Ad ?

You did mention a couple of times "Double click ads" , is this ad from the Double Click interface, not from the standard AdWords ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes Adrian,
Its not Adwords Express Ad, this is "Double Click ads" only. In this issue i face from last month i exclude some non performing site in that campaign but again and again am getting this kind of irrelevant Conversions.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You are asking in the AdWords forum, the Double Click users are found in this forum

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/dfp

I in particular, am not able to answer to this particular question, as I am not a Double Click interface user, maybe Sir Dave may have some experience with that.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Sure Adrian,

Thanks for your reply.