AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Invalid leads On My Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

The adwords that my running for my product - Which customer need to sign up with Name, Email, Phone.

I got 2 Leads which are completed filled with all these information accept for Phone Numbers..With Fake Alpha Numeric Names, Fake Email Address.

Are these bots, if yes help me stop them !

Will this effect my adwords performance, yes i have not been charged for these nor does this show into invalid clicks or interactions of my Adword Columns.

If these are competitors then how to avoid these Fake Clicks, For sure they Reflect in My Clicks But not Counted in My Conversions Tab!

I need help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rohan S
July 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rohan -

Two sample points aren't a big deal. If you haven't been charged for those "leads" then it's likely that they didn't get to your website through AdWords. You should set up Google Analytics to track where people are coming to your website from. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Does your form use Captcha? That usually stops bots.

What makes you think the visitors arrived via your AdWords ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I just put the Captcha Need to analyze if that still happen!

I have just one product and live with 2 Ads oly, Mailer that are get are just from one landing page i have, for sure its from my search ads only.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rohan S
July 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rohan -

Two sample points aren't a big deal. If you haven't been charged for those "leads" then it's likely that they didn't get to your website through AdWords. You should set up Google Analytics to track where people are coming to your website from. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you with CAPCHA its resolved