6.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Increasing the monthly budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, I have a client who is interested increasing the budget but would obviously like some forecast metrics. I was following along the instructions from this article that uses the formula "(Impressions/Impression Share)*Lost Impression Share due to Budget", but I found that my lost impression share is NOT due to lack of budget, but because of "lost impressions share due to rank".

From her formula you can forcast your future revenue based on consistent CPC, CTR and Conv rate. But like I said, my issue us not lack of budget, but lack of rank, mainly because I lower my Max CPC in order to stay within budget and ROAS. My question is, is there a similar formula you can think of for "lost impressions share due to rank"?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well... Then you should also increase the bid, and as a result the budget should also be increased. The bid simulator is a good point to look for  a "first shot"  bid estimate;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470105?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the Reply Moshe! So I've been playing around in the bid simulator a little bit, and for the most part, if I up my bids, basically the same results happen as my current budget? Impressions and Clicks go up slightly but not much, does that mean I'm maxed at that individual adgroup or campaign?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Then, at this point I would not increase the budget

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’