AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Increasing PTR & Phone Calls on Tech Support PPC.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am running a tech-support account & although the CTR of the account is pretty good but the no. of calls coming through the account is not so good. Please tell me is there any practices that without making major changes in account,we can increase the call conversions? 

Re: Increasing PTR & Phone Calls on Tech Support PPC.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

You can Try the enhanced Google adword version and implement the Call extension on your campaign to improve call ROI.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are handling PPC for many companies from a long time . According to us if you want calls from computers then you have to set campaigns to show on computers only. Showing ads on mobile get clicks and calls but when customer they want to do setting on mobile only ... Tech Support Callers cant make calls and that is only a wastage of money.

TECH SUPPORT PPC

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashish k S
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Ashish,
The major thing which needs to be done now is to do rigorous ad split testing. WIthin a few days you start getting calls even without the number on ad copy. I have tested it with my clients and its working.
Another thing is to use specific ad text to work with ad extension. Applying both strategies bring back the account to normal condition.

Earlier you apply these changes lesser will be loss.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Ashish Ks,
Welcome to adwrods community,
Sometimes it happens, You are getting clicks but no calls, might be change on user behaviour. but as my experience you should try experiment on your campaign and compare your conversion. and try to create different campaign and use longtail keywords. check search term report.

Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Basic thing in technical support business are the calls not the clicks .. website is getting . After coming of new settings and changes in google policy time to time .. needs more consideration in google adwords account .. according to my suggestion your website landing page design is some how so much appealing to the client that .. customer thinks it look big company . More over . In technical support business people realies on the peoples who are ppc for many business but their are PPC Expert for Technical Support ...they work only for technical support .. works on whole night and also updates campaigns according to new policy of google.. As a click cost from Rs.100 to Rs.1000 .. Technical support companies have to choose a ppc expert wisely.As wrong clicks will loose thousands of Rs. only in 1 day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In Technical Support companies their is always be a worry of stop getting business from google advertisements So Read Adwords account suspended so that your account will never get suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Ashish,

You can Increase your Call Volume by Optimizing your Campaign Structure and Optimizing your Landing Pages. Also You can convert your visitors into phone call by implementing chat application on your website. 

i.e. You must increase call to actions strategies onto your website landing pages.

If you want more suggestion you may ask here : Internet Marketing Consultanting.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OMG

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Tech Support is primarily a mobile search. After all, if your computer is broken, your only tool to search is your mobile phone.

For this reason I use a bid modifier to lower desktop by 100% and raise your mobile bids, and use call extensions and mobile optimized ads (i.e. text says Call Us)...

You will see a dramatic improvement in your results...

Sometimes the solution is putting yourself in your prospects shoes and playing out their search journey before developing your strategy.