5.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Increase Sales

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Myself Amit, i have an ecom portal but i am not getting any sale can anybody tell how to generate sale at low CPA, Please revert ASAP.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Increase Sales

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Amit,

Increasing sales/conversion is a very broad subject, and there is no single solution which will be suitable for every campaign/business.

Please go through the information on the link below, which will help you to get more insights about Adwords campaign optimization.

https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3121947?hl=en&ref_topic=3119106

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi my website is www.jovialmart.com and the problem is the page on which i am landing the customer, 50% customer are bouncing from there. You are from where?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Jovial,

Welcome to the community!

I will suggest to check your network settings (search/display), keywords and their match types, and search query report, and make sure you are attracting right customers to your site.

The quality of the traffic is very important. Increase the quality, you will succeed in reducing the bounce rate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes i have checked all, but still many customers are bouncing plz suggest campaign structure? so that i can generate sales.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Better to start with a selected set of products (your best selling products (online)) and then slowly expand to other categories/products.

As I said in the beginning, there is no ready made winning solution here. You need to test, refine and optimize your campaign.