AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

In-market audiences ROI

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How are In-market audiences different from the usual audience groups? The group names are the same for both groups of audiences. I'm asking this question because for some of my campaigns I can't select ROI audiences, but for some I can. Why is this happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Magnet M
September 2015

Re: In-market audiences ROI

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
In-market audiences:- Customers who are researching products and actively considering buying a service or product like those you offer. In-market audiences are available only to advertisers with campaigns targeting the English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), and Korean languages.

Your other campaign is probably targeting different language that not available with In-market audiences.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Magnet M
September 2015

Re: In-market audiences ROI

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
In-market audiences:- Customers who are researching products and actively considering buying a service or product like those you offer. In-market audiences are available only to advertisers with campaigns targeting the English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), and Korean languages.

Your other campaign is probably targeting different language that not available with In-market audiences.

In-market audiences ROI

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me to advertising my businesses