4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Improving Quality Score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm attempting to improve my quality score on my keywords but they're still very low. The keywords I'm using is very relevent but for some reason they still have a very low quality score. Two primary examples I have is the following:

Keywords: "Auto Trim Design" and "Auto Trim"

Ad Title: Auto Trim Design Inc.

Ad Description: "Auto Trim is a 3M preferred Print and Installer in Toronto"

Destination URL: www.autotriminc.com

The CTR of "Auto Trim" is 1.68% and "Auto Trim Design" is 8.79%. The quality score of both keywords is still 3/10.

How can I improve this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Supanatral
September 2015

Re: Improving Quality Score

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sounds like you are doing everything right. Is the campaign new? If the campaign is new Google goes off historical data from other campaigns. With time your quality score will increase if you continue on the same path.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Supanatral; welcome;

Here are a few articles on QS that would be helpful:

You will find some more in the wiki section of our Community (on the upper navigation bar)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sounds like you are doing everything right. Is the campaign new? If the campaign is new Google goes off historical data from other campaigns. With time your quality score will increase if you continue on the same path.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Supanatral; welcome;

Here are a few articles on QS that would be helpful:

You will find some more in the wiki section of our Community (on the upper navigation bar)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Improving Quality Score

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Have you try the SEO? Last time I know is that SEO will influence the quality score

Improving Quality Score

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.