Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Improve results in general 3

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello AdWords PPL,

A) Does YouTube Tags have influence for keywords TrueView In-display?

B) How do you pay for ad on youtube homepage  CPM or ?

C) Does AdWords calculate eCPM for auction with CPC or CPC and CPA?

D) If I clikc on my graphic ad. Is this click filtered out or does it change CTR?

E) Where are mostly shown AdWords videos on you tube?

F) What is better way how to contextually aim my ads: to use categories of interest or themes?

G) Frequency capping is based on IP?

Thank you

- Lukas
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Re: Improve results in general 3

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

To change "selected solution" just click on the wheel button , where for example you edit the post, and select the option to remove solution.

I will answer those which I do not recognize as identical from the exam, even if they are somehow rephrased :

C) eCPM is used when a competitor uses CPC, even if CPA is used this means also CPC but automatically controlled to achieve CPA 

D) you click is not filtered out, it does not cost you to click only when you use CPM bidding for that Ad

F) instead of "to use categories of interest or themes?" you mean "to use Interests or topics?"

I would say topics and keywords so 2 targeting at the same time.

G) No, Ip is not used because IPs can be dynamic and the same IP can be used by many users conected to the internet. Frequency capping must be using browser identification such as cookies.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

As far as I remember these are all questions from the Display exam. Are you seeking answers for the exam ? Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Instead of clicking on replay I clicked on solved Smiley Very Happy btw its not solution Smiley Happy
No Im running this month my bigger video campaing.
Its mix of my and my coleagues questions which I could not adswer.
- Lukas
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

To change "selected solution" just click on the wheel button , where for example you edit the post, and select the option to remove solution.

I will answer those which I do not recognize as identical from the exam, even if they are somehow rephrased :

C) eCPM is used when a competitor uses CPC, even if CPA is used this means also CPC but automatically controlled to achieve CPA 

D) you click is not filtered out, it does not cost you to click only when you use CPM bidding for that Ad

F) instead of "to use categories of interest or themes?" you mean "to use Interests or topics?"

I would say topics and keywords so 2 targeting at the same time.

G) No, Ip is not used because IPs can be dynamic and the same IP can be used by many users conected to the internet. Frequency capping must be using browser identification such as cookies.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Mulțumesc Adrian for your help.
- Lukas