Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Improve leads count

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I have to start a lead based PPC campaign. Is there anyone out here who have done something new/tactical thing to increase the number of leads.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,

Kundan

Re: Improve leads count

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kundan,

Yes you can start campaign to generate lead. If I am right then you want to track your contact form lead from your campaign.

For this you just have to setup conversion tracking for your campaign, once you setup conversion tracking you can get help about conversion and can make strategy according to conversion. 

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Hi Kundan,

I ran a lead based PPC campaign couple of weeks back. My learning from that campaign was that for a lead based PPC campaign, three things are very important.

1- Conversion Tracking should be properly installed, so that you can tracking all your conversions. And in the end calculate the ROI generated from the PPC campaign.
2- Your landing page should be good and the lead generation form should be upfront.
3- You must be offering something to the people giving you their contact details

I am sharing you a landing page for a lead based PPC campaign.
http://wordpress.cloudways.com/

In this landing page you can see that a free e-book is offered to everyone who fills up the from which increase the probability that the visitor landing on your page will give you his/her details. Secondly, the lead generation from is up front.
We got exceptional results from this campaign.
I hope you also get fruitful results from your campaign Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
could you tell me what were your conversion rates?

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
They were more than 7%

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

In my case it is 2.42% and I have to double this. I tried all possible ways to optimize the campaign but no significant improvement.