5.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Image Ad s

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I remove the non performing image ads in my campaign?
I tried to remove them by the "Remove" option tab but they still remain there.
The campaign looks untidy. There are now 11 image ads I want to remove and now the "Remove" option is not available. I can see only 2 "Enable" and "Pause".

Please help

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James B
September 2015

Re: Image Ad s

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes, If you see that some ads are not performing and you want that It should not show, so simply keep them in pause state. There is no need to remove. But make sure, Whether pause or remove, it will remain in the account, you can see the data, but It will not serve the ads.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh Kumar,
My ads are approved but my ads are not shown.stil am getting zero impression

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Nishanth,

In Order to get the best reply, always ask new question in new threads, so that other people will involved and you can get best reply.

Also, When you ask this question you can mention, what type of campaigns you have. Your campaign targeting. etc.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi James B,

When you are on the ads tab, on the right side just above the graph there's a little drop down menu. It probably says "All" now. Click on that and you can select either "All but removed" or "All Active" to remove the deleted ads from the view. Nothing ever gets truly deleted.

If you have an ad you want to remove and if you are sure you will never use the ad again, remove it. If you think you might want to use the ad again, pause the ad. I see no reason to pause an ad that should be removed. You can always see the performance data of the ad by selecting to view "All" ads, and selecting a date range when the ad was active.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Image Ad s

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Why Mr. Kumar is it necessary to remain in the thread and wait for getting replies...why not people who have genuine problems with slight help from coordination of Gsuite and G+, Gsearch and Gmaps help and do it..why I can make sense why Google does this because all the time people will be on the internet helping it to earn and those lucky ones who some get through i am notpointing a finger, there is no harm in it afterall Google is an internet company
I have written to G+ GMaps, GSearch by feedback respective pages but not to any avail bu here i learned one thing if i remove the non performing ones it will show up, but one can do it from G+ top corner and remove from the list the non performing ones I mean