AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

If anybody achieved Google AdWords quality score 10 ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

If anybody achieved Google AdWords quality score 10 ? and can share screenshots & specific tips/points apart from obvious.

Thanks for your time.

Subodh G

London School of Public Relations and Marketing

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Subodh G
January 2016

Re: i Re: If anybody achieved Google AdWords quality score 10 ?

Rising Star
# 15
Rising Star
For anyone wondering what it takes to get a QS of 10 - I've mostly seen it from brand keywords. As an extreme example, if eBay is bidding on [ebay] and sending it to ebay.com, where the word ebay appears several times - that will get QS10.

However, if you are Apple Lawn Mowing and you bid on [apple] and send people to alm.kr, and the word apple does not appear on your site.... your QS would be low.

View solution in original post

i Re: If anybody achieved Google AdWords quality score 10 ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Subodh

Here is the screenshot attached:

1.png

One thing that I want to suggest is, its a ongoing process, you will not achieve this in one week or may be month. I will take time and depends on improving performance.

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi AbhishekS,
Thanks for your prompt response and sharing screenshot. Two more question based on your screenshot, please.
(1) How competitive is your above max CPC bid say $11.01 in your screenshot above in comparison to Est. first page bid and Est. position bid
(2) If you are using Broad Match or Phrase Match option ?

Thanks for your time.
Subodh G

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Subodh G;

Note that QS is calculated based on the exact match type of the KW, and also that QS is a relative score. (Though Google does not disclose the statistical  distribution).  In  competitive verticals  it's hard to get a QS above the average.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Edit :

1 thing I would like to add is a low search volume keywords may also acquire a QS of 10 but if it not searchable or not in trend then it will only help to improve performance of the adwords account nothing else.(till the stats are 0/0)

So, Everything is ROI not QS(though it matter a lot) but with a QS of 9 if you get a conversion rate of 7% and the similar keyword with a QS of 7 is yielding a conversion rate of 11%, then ofcourse for me QS- 7 is better.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Archit

>>"It will only help to improve QS of the AdWords account nothing else."

Note: 

There is no such thing as ad group-level, campaign-level or account-level Quality Score.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6167132?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit, yes your point is correct that ROI is everything however ROI also depends upon CPC (inaddition to conversion rate) and CPC depends upon QS so again back to basic point of QS.

Also you mentioned about conversion rate of 11%, which industry and site have such a high conversion rate(apart from Amazon or similar)?

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

@MosheTLV, did not get you point. Is it about that it does not impact really or it is regarding the topic here, that is not exactly the discussion about?

@SUBODH G, It was a random number that I have used as an example.Smiley Tongue

But still it depends on business and goal, suppose the goal is to get details of student who want admission to a school then, I honestly tell you that I had a conversion rate of above 15%.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Archit;

You mentioned an  impact of  low volume keywords on  an "account QS", while  this metric / variable does not exist in AdWords. There is "an overall account performance" which  has some impact on QS,  but this is at the KW level. 

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star
@MosheTLV Yes, even I meant the same.
Or can say the average QS. I apologize that the statement created a misunderstanding somehow.

Regards