Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Identify Search Partner/Placement in GSP

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Possible to find out what particular Search Partner initiated the click (using when Search Partners are included in campaign)? URL parameters, ValueTrack, etc? I know it's possible through Google Analytics, but wanted to see if there are other ways.

Thank you,

D

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dmitry P
September 2015

Re: Identify Search Partner/Placement in GSP

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for bringing up this question. It's certainly a good one.

So I answer your query here, I did a bunch of research and looked into my accounts but unfortunately there is nothing out there that can tell us how to gain access to performance data for individual Search Partners in your campaign.

Like you said this is possible through Analytics and is something people have been doing for some time now but let me tell you (if you are not already aware of this) that the list of Search partners is not fixed and fluctuates. There isn't a fixed list of these partners and any list that you do manage to get hold of can and will change after a few days.

Sorry I couldn't help you out here with a better reply. I am eager to hear from others on this topic.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dmitry P
September 2015

Re: Identify Search Partner/Placement in GSP

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for bringing up this question. It's certainly a good one.

So I answer your query here, I did a bunch of research and looked into my accounts but unfortunately there is nothing out there that can tell us how to gain access to performance data for individual Search Partners in your campaign.

Like you said this is possible through Analytics and is something people have been doing for some time now but let me tell you (if you are not already aware of this) that the list of Search partners is not fixed and fluctuates. There isn't a fixed list of these partners and any list that you do manage to get hold of can and will change after a few days.

Sorry I couldn't help you out here with a better reply. I am eager to hear from others on this topic.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"