AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I would like to receive an email alert when the daily budget exhausts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to get an email alert each day when the budget expires.  Is it possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I would like to receive an email alert when the daily budget exhau

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi subsys5,

You can receive alerts if your billing preference is set for manual payments. With this setting, you make a payment to your AdWords account before your ads run. Then, as your ads run, your advertising costs are deducted from the payment you've made. We can notify you by email (if you asked us to) when your account balance starts getting low, and you can make another payment whenever you'd like. You can read more in this article.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi subsys5,

There is a way to do this but it's not 100% and you'll need to set up a few automated rules.

You can create an automated rule to send you an email when the budget has gone over $x at a certain time of the day.

As you want to know when it has been reached you would need to set up multiple rules to check it on a regular basis so you know when it has gone over.

emailaboutbudget.png

Remember, the rules can run at any time in the selected hour so thats where the not 100% accurate bit come in.

I hope this helps you. let us know if you need anything else.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please explain where you found the place in AdWords where rules are set.

Re: I would like to receive an email alert when the daily budget exhausts.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.