AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I would like to ask if there is any special offer for startups, I mean the AdWords service.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi
I am very new to the community so forgive if is a silly question .

I would like to ask if there is any special offer for startups, I mean the AdWords service. As it is hard for small business with low budget to compete against the big companies, especially in clicks based on bid ( that can cost xx USD).

Our company is a small one, but with big innovation that could be applied to may areas. We have patented product, but lacking a good exposure. Please help us how to make the most of AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

I would like to ask if there is any special offer for startups, I mean the AdWords service.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @Witold M

Welcome to the community and indeed with your AdWords journey.

There are usually free start up offers with AdWords, such as spend £25 Get £75 Free in the UK. I imagine the equivalent or more is available in US$.

As for strategy. Perhaps a tip would be to try your best to find those long tail niche search terms which may be applied to your business services you offer. You could experiment with the keyword tool and planner and form a plan of attack, how to get the most clicks for your budget, or how to go after those key key areas that may be expensive, but are most likely to convert.

I am confident you can get good mileage with AdWords and you may also consider a display network campaign to get your brand awareness out there on sites or indeed apps you feel may be related to your business. I would focus on search, but try everything. You may be surprised how far you may get with the right pre planning and thought

Best of luck

James