AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I want to see all my remarketing ads in which ever website i go, i can see other ads but not mine

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to see all my remarketing ads where ever i go and which ever website i visit, for example search kings target me every were, once i leave there website, but i cant do the same, i have setup my remarketing tag and its active. I have also created a remarketing lists which targets my website visitors. But when i visit my own website and go to other pages i am not able to see my ads please help.

2 Expert replyverified_user

I want to see all my remarketing ads in which ever website i go, i can see other ads but not mine

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Outro M,

Why would you want to see your ads? 

When you do, you are causing issues with quality score, click through rate, conversions... and much more. You can actually cause your ads to be shown less overall, which defeats the purpose of having them. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

There are a bunch of reasons why you might not see your own ads... budget, scheduling, your actual bid... and more

Remember, there are only so many slots on websites for ads to appear and you may not be bidding enough to "win the slot"

you must also ensure that you have ads in all the sizes since many websites only have one or two slots of a specific size - if you don't have all the size options, then your ad can't appear even if it wanted to...

The real question is - are your remarketing ads getting impressions? If they are, then you don't actually need to see them yourself (although I appreciate the concern you would feel if you don't) - if they are not, then there is something else going on suggesting that no-one is seeing them.

One other thing... if you are targeting the GDN you need to have at least 100 people on your remarketing list - if you're targeting RLSA then you need a minimum of 1,000 - if you haven't yet hit those thresholds your ads will not yet appear.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having ads of every size and bidding higher would help. And if your budget is limited, that would be the other main difference between and the advertiser you wish to emulate.