AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I want to get more than 50k to 100k clicks per day using remarketing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a remarketing list which has 10-15 M users in it. I am looking to get around 50k to 100 k clicks per day using only my remarketing list. Is it reasonable to get so many clicks?

Should I keep my max bid higher to get more clicks?

Should I keep the bids automatic?

Could someone please suggest best strategy to get high volume of clicks per day.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want to get more than 50k to 100k clicks per day using remarketi

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

What kind of remarketing list is it - All visitors or specific? and what's the membership duration?

If you have specific lists, I'd suggest having tailored ads for each list to improve CTR. Even otherwise, concentrate on ad quality to get good number of clicks, as your remarketing list is huge already.

You can use Auto Bidding as well, but CPC would then depend on how much is the budget. If you don't want to leave this to the system, you can bid manually and bid high as well.
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The list is all visitors with a membership duration of 90 days.
How do you decide on the right starting CPC?
I am looking at the Indian market. Should I start with high max CPC and then reduce the CPC?
Or should I start low and then increase the bid if I am not able to reach my daily target?
I will have 2-3 days to experiment before I would want to reach the target number of clicks.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi,

Deciding bids can only be trial and error in this case. Bids vary across verticals, but I'd suggest starting with a decent bid amount. As you have three days to experiment, you can increase it based on actual performance and budget consumption. However, if you're bidding high, but still doesn't help, concentrate on Ad Quality and make it more engaging.

Let us know how it goes!

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Imagna,

I would agree here with Sumanth, the right CPC is only to find by trial and error. I will start with a high CPC, in this way you can collect as much data as possible. After, you can increase of decrease your bidding.

Concerning your aim to get 50k to 100 k clicks per day, this is also something to find out by experimenting with it. I think 2-3 days is quite short. Give yourself at least a week (or try to discuss this with the client).

Good luck!

Fenna

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Imagna,

Looking at your figures, if you have a Remarketing list of 10m and are looking for 100k clicks, that's a CTR of 1%.  A list of 15m and 50k clicks is a CTR of 0.3%.  These figures are not beyond possibility, it will all depend upon the nature of the site/business.  You can't force clicks; no matter how high your CPC or how good your Ads are, if people don't want to - or don't see a need to - go back to your site they won't click your Ads.

Can I ask why your target is a number of clicks rather than, say, a specific cost/conversion or number of conversions?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a very tiny small online business:  www.accessoriesbysandra.com. I'm looking reasonable audience per month; let say 100k per month is that reasonable to start a small business?  Actually I don't have a lot invest and I'm just starting. And some of my investigation some people that does not have not much knowledge in advertising end up investing a lot of money and getting not much back.  I don't want to invest a lot and get 0 in return. Obviously as a small business I want to grow, offer good quality and durable products.  What suggestions do you have for advertising without investing too much money? interesting in google directory, yahoo directory, Bing directory etc.  Thank you in advance!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.