Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I want attract tourist from UK & US

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear

Mini I have a website which is related to travel & tourism, I want to attract clients from UK & Us

Also I want to make myy brand popular mainly in these two countries, How can I achieve this Goal

Suhas

1 Expert replyverified_user

I want tragic from UK & US on my site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website related to travel & tourism wherein I want to attract trafic from US & UK, what is the Best 

Strategy I can adopt?

Re: I want tragic from UK & US on my site

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Suhas S ! Welcome to the Community,

I would recommend a Search network only campaign with "All features" not the default "standard". 

You can target US even at postal code level and UK probably best at city level.

Depending on the budget you can start small with a couple of big cities or you can target the entire US by setting up 4 campaigns , one for every time-zone.

Read more from here about location targeting : link

Another setting to be configured is the "Advanced location options" , to select the second option which restricts visitors to those who are physically located in the targeted area. The default first option allows "search by intent" meaning that if they type the city name they can see the Ads, and you probably don't want that.

Use the keyword planner to find out what keywords could be searched in the US and UK related to your industry. Read more about it here : link

Re: I want attract tourist from UK & US

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you already doing Adword campaign And please write the website address for a better advise.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Suhas,

You asked a really big question here and some additional info would be very helpful.

Before I would give anyone strategic advice I would ask (at least) the following (and likely much more):

1. Goals? Sounds like you are looking for Direct Response (people to book trips) as well as Brand Awareness (making people aware you exist) and once they do making sure they do not forget you. Does that sound correct?

2. You are targeting US and UK but where can people travel? Is it one destination or are there multiple destinations people can travel to?

3. Why do you want to target the US and UK? Are you looking to target only English speaking countries or are there other reasons for targeting only those two countries?

4. What differentiates you from your competition?

5. Describe your *ideal* website visitor and your *not ideal* website visitor.

6. Is your website ready achieve it's goals?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Somebody must have merged 2 messages because when I answered it was only what appears now in message 2, nothing about brand or goals, and of course I wouldn't answer if i had seen the request for Mini.

I interpreted the question as a location targeting problem so Kim's approach is much better to follow.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
I doubt Mini would mind you so kindly helping this advertiser Adrian B Smiley Wink

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Kim_Clink

I find you from google adwords community.

I have a website which is related to tours packages, I looking to target English speaking countries.

Can you help me some guidance?

Thank you so much!

Best wishes!