5.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I put $25 on my account it got down to like $8 and I only got 30 views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was very dissatisfied with the results I had using google adwords I put $25 on my account and it got down to like $8 with only like 30 views so I cancelled my account I wanted to give this one last shot and see if I could get better results but my account is cancelled is there anyone that can help me and I would like help getting better results!

Re: I put $25 on my account it got down to like $8 and I only got 30 v

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Please refer to this link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392?hl=en. You might get your answer.

Regards

Saurav

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey David,

Is it definitely views (impressions) that you got or clicks? Must be clicks surely so that would be 30 clicks for $17 or $0.56 per click which is not too bad depending of course the industry you are in or targeting with your keywords.

First questions are what you are trying to achieve with the campaign. 

Do you have a conversion metric in place such as generating a lead of some sort or getting a sale?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think you need to have a good think about what you want to achieve with AdWords and once you have a goal in mind you need to objectively set some realistic expectations. (based on your budget)

You need to give it time and patience - as you optimise your account performance will likely pick up. In the beginning you need to consider AdWords as an investment: The rewards will come in time. Take some time to learn as much as you can about how AdWords works: it will help you run your account better.

I work with AdWords accounts every day and those that tend to do the best are the ones that have realistic expectations, patience and a good understanding of how AdWords runs.