AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I need valid response to my client, why my account getting less calls?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I am Praveen, i need it really urgent. As my client doesnt know about any adwords term and technical details, i need to explain them in a normal english, why my account is not getting enough calls and leads.

My account last month spent around 16k and got 2100 clicks and got lot of irrelevent calls. so i have cleaned up the account removing broad match and added BMM. Now we are getting maximum relevent clicks and our spend got reduced. i m not able to spend much as i removed all broad keys. till now i got 26 calls and 11 leads and spent 6k got 1000 clicks. my industry is business telecom systems and i have seen my competitor spending 30 - 40 dollars per click but i am spending only 6 - 7 dollars.

Right now i need to explain my client why i am getting less calls and leads. Normal english response to convince them.

Please can someone give me some idea. ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need valid response to my client, why my account getting less ca

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

This discussion should help you;

Can you share your landing page with us?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’