AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I need valid response to my client, why my account getting less calls?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I am Praveen, i need it really urgent. As my client doesnt know about any adwords term and technical details, i need to explain them in a normal english, why my account is not getting enough calls and leads.

My account last month spent around 16k and got 2100 clicks and got lot of irrelevent calls. so i have cleaned up the account removing broad match and added BMM. Now we are getting maximum relevent clicks and our spend got reduced. i m not able to spend much as i removed all broad keys. till now i got 26 calls and 11 leads and spent 6k got 1000 clicks. my industry is business telecom systems and i have seen my competitor spending 30 - 40 dollars per click but i am spending only 6 - 7 dollars.

Right now i need to explain my client why i am getting less calls and leads. Normal english response to convince them.

Please can someone give me some idea. ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need valid response to my client, why my account getting less ca

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

This discussion should help you;

Can you share your landing page with us?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’