2.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I need to increase number of conversions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I need to increase number of conversions, what is the necessary steps to be taken .. anyone plz suggest me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need to increase number of conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Landing Page, Keywords & CTR are things which you should concern about.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Anh,

Thanks for Reply my Questions .... but i want more clarity about our discussion ..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Prabhakaran,

Strategies differ according to business we promote. You need explain some info about your business which you want to promote and seeking conversions. Then only we will be able to give you some clarity.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prabhakaran
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
One of the basic step when I optimized the campaign for my clients to increase the number of conversion is downloading all the report (campaigns, adgroups, keywords, ads & des.URL). The I made an analysis for each report. For example: for keywords report, I will see which keywords bring the effective con. rate (compare to the avg, conv. rate), we optimize them first. Make sure all of them made the ads have high position coz they are spending money wisely. Then, have a look on not effective keywords, if they don't bring to Cov., you may stop it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree. It is also up to what we define as conversion of the business.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Neha,

Basically we are in the Education base business. Now we are not focusing on promoting our site because we already have some good number of traffic, So we are focusing only on conversions at very low cost ...

Thanks
Prabhakaran KC

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Prabhakaran,
As my experience in education website, conversion rate arount 6-8%. If you will promote your website through paid campaign.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Anh,

Thanks for giving some ideas about optimization.

Prabhakaran KC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Suman,

What is ur converion? For exp: is it filling a long form to register successfully or visiting contact page....?

Anh