6.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I need help with Adwords converstions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a box, shipping, and freighting store called The Box Depot in Los Angeles. We put a google ad for our website but we don't know how to set up our conversion up properly since each sale depends on the size, weight, value and location of the item. Without a way to track our sales, I don't know if our ads are working or not can someone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I need help with Adwords converstions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi TheBoxDepotLA,

Ok, you want to track the actual value of each sale, right?

Use the AdWords conversion code on your thank you page. Have your cart software replace google_conversion_value with the amount of the sale.

If you have already imported an Analytics Goal as an AdWords conversion for the same action, delete that goal as a conversion or it will look like you are getting twice as many conversions and the value will not be correct.

Best of Luck,

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I need help with Adwords converstions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi TheBoxDepotLA,

Ok, you want to track the actual value of each sale, right?

Use the AdWords conversion code on your thank you page. Have your cart software replace google_conversion_value with the amount of the sale.

If you have already imported an Analytics Goal as an AdWords conversion for the same action, delete that goal as a conversion or it will look like you are getting twice as many conversions and the value will not be correct.

Best of Luck,

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords