AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I need help adjusting my adword compain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where can I find some free help?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need help adjusting my adword compain.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there,

You are in the right place. Can you be more specific on what do you need help with?

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Just an idea, but if it's help with a specific problem or piece of advice you're after, then Zee is right, this is the best place to ask!

But, if you're actually looking for free management of your campaign, I can't think of many people who would be willing to do that, but, you could try reaching out to various digital marketing agencies in your location and asking them if they'd like to work on your campaigns for free as part of their own development. I have heard of agencies who will do this as a means to train their junior staff on a real live account, without the expectation levels being as high from a paying client. Just an idea and not saying anyone will definitely do that, but, as you specifically asked for free help, this may be an option worth trying.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Please be very, very cautious of anyone who offers to help you for free. When you give them access to your AdWords campaign, you're allowing them to spend your money. You wouldn't just hand your credit card to a stranger--so don't hand them your AdWords account.

I would strongly suggest that you study the Help/Learning Center material (https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en) yourself, or go to YouTube, to the Google channel and watch some of the many, many training videos that exist. All of these are free And will help you manage your campaign better.

Alternatively, if you have specific questions, this is certainly the right place to ask them!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hehe yes, Theresa makes a good point which I overlooked. Only let an accredited and trustworthy company / individual work on your account, for free or otherwise. And make sure you remain the owner of the account and always have access.

Sent from my iPhone
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+