Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I need genuine help from someone who cares

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am in serious need of someone to speak to regarding my businesses search results in Google.  I have been in business for 4.5 months.  Even with my new ad, my appearance is limited in terms of what words might be used in ones search.  Is there anyone you can direct me to so I can see if there is something I am missing?  I have followed Google's complete protocol.  Right down to placing an ad with them/you.  I have verified my business, I put entered in a full profile, complete with interior & exterior photos, photo's of my products, I have 5 reviews in, etc.....  unless you type in my salon and exact town, I don't come up?  Not on the first page, not the 2nd, the 3rd.....so on and so forth.  How is that possible?  It's killing me.

Please help.

Thank you 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need genuine help from someone who cares

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Ouch....

you seem to be talking about two different elements here - this is the Adwords forum, so we really discuss the ad side of things... you also seem to be talking about the SEO side of things - the organic search - the search results you don't have to pay for - and that can take a while to filter through the system. If you've had your website for 4.5 months - in SEO terms that's a pretty new site. But hang in - things will improve if you follow the guidelines.

As for Adwords, this is a great platform to give your website and your business a boost. You are probably best speaking to a Google Certified Partner who will be able to give you some honest advice about how to use Adwords to promote your business.

Take a look here: https://www.google.com/partners