AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I'm wondering how I can set specific product triggers for PLAs?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Say if a user searches a head term such as 'Double Bed' and we've got a really good bed at a great price, how can we set that specific product to display in the PLAs, rather than a bed that Adwords deems most relevant (which might not be the prettiest or best priced?)

Re: I'm wondering how I can set specific product triggers for PLAs?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
By using product targets feature you can select which products are eligible to show on Product Listing Ads. This can be done by defining attributes that are set in your AdWords and Merchant Center accounts.
Follow this link for detailed information - http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2456103/?hl=en&from=186299&rd=1

Re: I'm wondering how I can set specific product triggers for PLAs?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply, but I'm not too sure that has answered my question. 

I would still like the product that adword chooses to trigger, but not for the search terms its triggering for now. 

So say Product A is a nice white double bed, good price etc, and Product B is an expensive oak double bed, aimed at a different price point. 

For "Double Beds" Product B is showing which isnt necessarily incorrect, but it would be better for the user and for me, the merchant if a more relevant product for the mass market, Product A was shown. I would still like Product B to show if a potential customer seached for "oak double bed".