AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I just want to open Adword account, is it free?

STM
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
STM
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just want to open  Adword account, to learn how it works. I am not directly going to post an advertisement. I will first want to get feel of it and then I will post the advertisement. So I want to know is Adword account, free?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I just want to open Adword account, is it free?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

STM wrote:

I just want to open  Adword account, to learn how it works. I am not directly going to post an advertisement. I will first want to get feel of it and then I will post the advertisement. So I want to know is Adword account, free?

In short, Adwords is a paid advertising model of Google where you are charged for the click you receive on your ad.

My advice would be to first get to know what Adwords is and whether this is the right advertising tool for your business or not.

In my opinion,Adwords is definitely not an experimentation tool where you can play around with the interface and get to learn things. Doing this might get you in trouble like policy violation or account suspension since the policies are really very strict.

Hence I would advice you to first read the basics, go through this PDF book, read the User Articles section of the Community and read this beginner's references and once you understand how things work here, then go ahead and see if it is the right platform for you or not.

Just few of my thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

STM wrote:

In short, Adwords is a paid advertising model of Google where you are charged for the click you receive on your ad.

My advice would be to first get to know what Adwords is and whether this is the right advertising tool for your business or not.

In my opinion,Adwords is definitely not an experimentation tool where you can play around with the interface and get to learn things. Doing this might get you in trouble like policy violation or account suspension since the policies are really very strict.

Hence I would advice you to first read the basics, go through this PDF book, read the User Articles section of the Community and read this beginner's references and once you understand how things work here, then go ahead and see if it is the right platform for you or not.

Just few of my thoughts!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Example of article writing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi!

Yes,Adwors account is totally free for all the person , first you need to open the gmail account that wiil help you to open the adword account. go to adwords.google.com and sign in here with gmail account.

Using of adwords account is very easy to all, it helps for key-word research to target the web site to earning money.also campaining or ads .

I also love google adwords tool because helps me lots.

Thanks ..

How To Make pizza

Pizza Making

Chocolate Cake

E-Compute Systems
Make Pizza