AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I have my website & I am doing adwords for it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am using ad words i am a new in i want to know how will i improve my quality score of my webpage. my quality score is 3 i am not able to increase greater then 3 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have my website & I am doing adwords for it.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Zazu P,

That indicates a poor choice of keywords. Are they all broad match? If so, try broad match modified (BMM), phrase or exact. run a search terms report to see what kind of queries are triggering your ad. Enter non-related queries as negative phrase or exact.

Increase your QS by getting a better CTR.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: I have my website & I am doing adwords for it.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Zasu, For Quality Score you need to figure out some important thing which helps to increase your QS.

1) Relevancy of Ad

2) Keywords Selection

3) Landing Page

If your are running small campaign, i just refer use two or three ads and all are so much clear about what your's services means transparency matters and one of them dynamic ad. it will helps to improve QS as well as apply Ad rotation on you ads.

Regarding keywords selection, you need to start first with broad match keywords and use keyword planner tool for getting idea about traffic and Cpc.  Need to add negative keywords which helps to improve your campaign performance.

Landing page - You need to focus on your landing page quality, transparency, and put call to action, above to fold and eye caching.

Thanks

Rachit