AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I have my website & I am doing adwords for it.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have created a campaign , adgroups & ads for it. Satisfy all first & top page bid But their quality score is too low i.e 3 & 4 . I need to improve it .what should I do ? please help me.....

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hema R
September 2015

Re: I have my website & I am doing adwords for it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Hema R,

In addition to the links provided above, I would like to add that the initial quality score assigned to your keywords depends upon how the other advertisers have used these keywords in the past. Based on the aggregate statistics, this number will be allocated to your keywords. However, once your account starts accruing impressions, clicks, CTR etc... then slowly the Quality Score will be transitioned the way how you are managing the account and the keywords. 

I would suggest you to work on your CTR the most if you are running search campaigns and try to make sure that you are maintaining an excellent CTR, so that there is a greater possibility of increasing QS in near future.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Hema R,

In addition to the links provided above, I would like to add that the initial quality score assigned to your keywords depends upon how the other advertisers have used these keywords in the past. Based on the aggregate statistics, this number will be allocated to your keywords. However, once your account starts accruing impressions, clicks, CTR etc... then slowly the Quality Score will be transitioned the way how you are managing the account and the keywords. 

I would suggest you to work on your CTR the most if you are running search campaigns and try to make sure that you are maintaining an excellent CTR, so that there is a greater possibility of increasing QS in near future.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj