AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I got good ctr....but i dont get any leads...what is the problem?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client is giving lectures for organisation....and i am trying to get more leads

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I got good ctr....but i dont get any leads...what is the problem?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Daniel,

>>> I got good ctr....but i dont get any leads...what is the problem? <<<

If traffic is okay but CR is zero that's typically a website issue. There should be a better offer for users on it.

There is also a vague probability that you are delivering the wrong folks to the website. If that is the case you should modify your keywords and/or ad copies with a primary focus on relevancy.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Daniel,

Check how relevant are they keywords to the ad to the landing page offer. it might be that the user's expectations by reading the ad are not met on the landing page level.

Another issue is that lectures for organizations are hard leads, B2B leads are usually harder to generate. would you invite a user to a lecture in your company without knowing anything about him\her? probably not. Usually you first need to generate the lead by giving the user good free content (can be done with e-book, or webinars, etc...) and only then convert your leads.

Best,
Dori

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Dori is correct in that website content is crucial.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Daniel,

I imagine it must be frustrating not getting the leads your client wants.

I am answering from the assumption that conversion tracking is setup properly and the leads are being received either through a call tracking service, google forward number, or form submissions from the website.

That being the case, the biggest reason for not receiving a good conversion rate is that the clicks are not relevant to your client's organization, meaning a lot of people are clicking through only to learn that it may not be for them. A good way to fix this is to review the historical conversion performance for trends such as demographics of users, search queries used, when they tended to search and from where. Learning what works as well as what doesn't work will improve the targeting, leading to a lower advertising spend and a higher conversion rate.

Also, from a user standpoint, the landing page itself may be causing problems. First, there may not be a compelling reason to convert: the call to action is weak or non-existent, there are multiple steps (pages they must click through) to contact, or the conversion process is wrought with some type of technical or user-unfriendly issues. Consider setting up landing page tests to test how users respond to different variants or different pages on a website.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Nick

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi
all this things i have tried allready
and still dont get any leads
i am sending the report
[image: Inline image 1]
tnx
--
*Daniel Harel*

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
"Please do not ask for or offer help outside the Community itself. "

Hi Daniel

Above is verbatim from the forum rules, linked-to below.

*** Community Guidelines - section: Stay Safe ***
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Community-Guidelines/ba-p/475932

Therefore this is to ask you to remove your number.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no problem
tnx
--
*Daniel Harel*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
amend amend amend. what I do is get the keywords in the URL using the tracking. then use a product like Hotjar (FREE) that records visitors, then you can see what keyword brought them to the site and see how they act. read the text they do, (normally you can tell by where the mouse pointer is).

once you have some leads use a tool like Optimizely to AB test.

also if the lectures are face to face then maybe the area is too large that.

check and see if people are being lost through the registration. if that's the case improve it, take away steps etc.

hope this helps

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Another point that might make an impact is the match type for the keywords in your campaign. if you are running on 'broad' you might think you are getting relevant traffic, but when looking at your search term report, you might find a whole different story with many search terms not relevant to your original keywords.

if you are running on broad keywords, try changing them to phrase and\or exact match type