AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I don't think display network is good for my campain. is it possible?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I don't think display network is good for my campain. is it possib

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Puis F,

It is entirely possible the Display Network is not a good fit for your campaign, your product/service or your business.

Every one's experience will differ somewhat depending on the business you are in. If you find the Display Network is not working for you, you can turn it off.

If you are running both display and search campaigns in the same campaigns, that's usually a mistake. Before making a decision on this. first separate your campaigns and fine tune your DN campaing as much as you can before you decide whether or not it will work for you.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: I don't think display network is good for my campain. is it possib

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, very possible. In fact, I don't use the display campaign on most accounts I manage. You need to be smart about it.

Take for example someone that sells repair parts for power tools. When propects need a part, they search for it. They need it right away and likely to buy right away. It is very unlikely that someone seeing ads on the display network will need to fix their power tool at that moment. They might click but not as likely to buy. So in that case, the display network is not a good fit.

Just because it exists, doesn't mean you have to use it. But if you do, use it the way it was intended. You can cut a 2x4 in half with a hammer but you'll find a saw produces better results. Search and display are very different. They need to be treated differently. An ad that works well on the search does not mean it will work equally well on the display network.