2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I cant find my website by any keyword searches

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, i set up my adwords account a couple days ago and added a campaign for my graphics and web design website. I added all the keywords I could think of related to my site but cannot find my website through any keywords, not even on the last page of search results. The only way my website comes up in google searches is from typing in the physical site URL. Any help would be greatly appreciate as this is my first time doing this. Cheers

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cant find my website by any keyword searches

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

There are a number of reasons why you might not see your ad when you search in the live environment. You can check out this article - I Can't See My Ad! - for a discussion of several of them.

Aside from that, I would advise that you not search the live environment for your own ads. As the article says, looking for your own ads and then not clicking on them if you do see them can damage your campaign performance metrics.

If you have any specific questions after you've read the article, please feel free to post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: I cant find my website by any keyword searches

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Shaun,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

As you have mentioned that you are not able to see your Live search Ads, it can be possible because of several issues.

1.) Check your ads status, Whether your ads get approved?

If your ads are in Eligible and under review state, it could not show the ads. So you need to wait 2-3 working days to get it approved.

2.) Your keywords do not have enough Ad Rank to compete the ad position:- you need to improve the Ad Rank in this case.

Learn how to improve Ad rankSmiley Happy

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/How-to-increase-Ad-ranks/td-p/126304

Please feel free to post your Query on forum

CheersSmiley Happy

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’